- – a fixed price per (paper) unit, allowing you to budget and calculate fees easily
- – a price per unit typically far lower than any large publishing house
- – a deadline that allows you far more time for editing and last-minute additions or changes
- – a dedicated ISBN (and ISSN if desired, affording series publication)
- – distribution, guaranteeing global availability (including Amazon page)
- – professional cover design
- – affordable colour option at only a ~25% premium.
As an example, we recently published the proceedings for a small (fifty delegate) conference for a unit price of £12.50, with minimum order of fifty. The organising society remains able to buy at that price, and sell at the market price of £24.95.